Sarrocchi school offers two courses of study to outgoing junior high schools students. Despite the different structures and disciplinary contents these have, the rigorous didactic approach and the rich lab equipment are equally granted in both courses. By way of this, the educational qualification achieved is fully adequate to work recruitment or university requirements. The above mentioned courses are:
• the Scientific-Technological Lyceum, leading to the achievement of the scientific secondary school diploma;
• the Industrial-Technical High School, leading to the achievement of the industrial-technical secondary school diploma.
The Educational Offer of “Sarrocchi” is meant for those who:
• are interested in technical and scientific subjects, but do not want to renounce to a strong cultural background;
• have a keen eye;
• are looking for a school which is able to join theory with practice;
• want to wait before choosing whether to go on with their studies or be employed in professional work.
The school provides with more than 40 laboratories, language labs, 300 computers with internet connection, optical fibres backbone, wireless coverage. Students have thus the chance to work in a stimulating modern technological setting.